Thursday, July 31, 2008

so my neighbor scraps too

and we took a class together! for me, it was more of a chance to leave diego with a sitter--he needs to be "left" more often and i still don't do that too much. but anyway... it was so much fun! only a few girls took the class and they all knew my neighbor. lots of chatting!

job update... ugh... lol... i interview for two. one i declined... not for me. and the other they went with another teacher-it's okay, i'm cool. lol! i really want K-5 not middle/high right now and that seems to be the only openings. part of me thinks, oh well, i have plan B. very true... i have a plan B. but then, i would love to be able to go to work too. there are things i need to do for myself. is that selfish? no. i think each person needs to decide what he or she needs to do. we all have our own life paths.
oh well... what is meant to be will be.

2 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

That album is adorable!!
Sorry about the jobs. I am sure something will come your way! I will keep you in my prayers!

Leah said...

great album. hope the job thing works out.