Saturday, June 7, 2008

i feel pretty...


i'm not one to be "i'm sooo cute" all the time. but i love this picture. i feel pretty when i look at it. i like that i'm so tan these days because of my addiction to aqua class. i've made a commitment to the gym and today cesar bought me new shoes and gym stuff. i love that i've made it to my dance class two times already and yes! it's begininig to make sense! yes!!! and... i've given up any food with high frutcos corn suryp. yeah... i think i spelled that wrong... lol... oh well! that's a hard one since my FAVORITE yogurt has it!!! ugh...oh well...
so i've lost a total of two pounds all year... yeah... thrilling but i'm sure i gained sooo much more. and i'm not talking about weight.

3 comments:

rachel whetzel said...

MAN!! You just REMIND ME of my gramma... SO MUCH. (the YOUNG version of her, as you know) You look GREAT. You look HAPPY. WAY TO GO on getting healthy!! Living healthy isn't about weight. You are ROCKIN'IT!! I cut most of our HFCS too, and it's really made me feel better!! My cravings for junk have gone WAY back too. Have you noticed that?

vannasmom said...

we3ll girlfriend I dont care what the scales say .. I think you have lost weight , I see it in your face!!
I still have not mailed your thing out , this hot summer weather , all I do is stay outside and now tomorrow savanna will be turning "2" and all I do is stay out with her , we have been building her a sand box , a really huge one!! 6foot by 6 foot!! More pictures and updates tomorrow on my blog! love you girl!!

Leah C said...

you are gorgeous.. wtg on the weight loss!