Friday, June 27, 2008

got it form another blogger...

i'm sooo bad at keeping up with these things so here goes!

The Assignment: Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you hadn't seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life? You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love.


Someone I haven't seen since June 1993... When I was 21.

The ten big things...
1) i'm married!!! yes-2000 was a great year. he's a scientist... yeah! LOL! sounds fancier than it really is.
2) have a beautiful son named diego-he's 21 months now and super tall!
4) lived in the bay area for awhile, about 10 years. really miss it there!
5) moved to so cal 5 years ago.--ehh... it's okay
6) i teach, yes, for real. i taught 3rd for 5 years and now teach special ed.
7) yeah, that means a LOT of college. my BA is from CSUeastbay (ghetto name if you ask me!) english lit with an art minor. my first credential is from patten university in oakland. my sped one is from CSUCI.
8) i'm not teaching now--staying home with baby 1 while keeping fingers crossed for baby2.
9) i refuse to worry about gas-i love my SUV--just drive less. it's just what is--europe has been paying these prices for years.
10) i'm really into scrapbooking--yes, scary... lol!

as for the tagging... well, here it is, take it or leave it... cut and paste if you wanna--leave me a comment that you did and i'll check out yours! i can't add more pressure to your lives. LOL!

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

Oooh Dori!!! I LOVE this tag idea. It's a bit different from other ones I've seen.

I am going to do it!! Haven't written in my blog in ages...