Friday, June 27, 2008
The Assignment: Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you hadn't seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life? You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love.
Someone I haven't seen since June 1993... When I was 21.
The ten big things...
1) i'm married!!! yes-2000 was a great year. he's a scientist... yeah! LOL! sounds fancier than it really is.
2) have a beautiful son named diego-he's 21 months now and super tall!
4) lived in the bay area for awhile, about 10 years. really miss it there!
5) moved to so cal 5 years ago.--ehh... it's okay
6) i teach, yes, for real. i taught 3rd for 5 years and now teach special ed.
7) yeah, that means a LOT of college. my BA is from CSUeastbay (ghetto name if you ask me!) english lit with an art minor. my first credential is from patten university in oakland. my sped one is from CSUCI.
8) i'm not teaching now--staying home with baby 1 while keeping fingers crossed for baby2.
9) i refuse to worry about gas-i love my SUV--just drive less. it's just what is--europe has been paying these prices for years.
10) i'm really into scrapbooking--yes, scary... lol!
as for the tagging... well, here it is, take it or leave it... cut and paste if you wanna--leave me a comment that you did and i'll check out yours! i can't add more pressure to your lives. LOL!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
today the twins stayed home. it's a blessing... lol... i needed a day. i took diego to gymboree and he didn't love it like i hoped he would. whatever, no biggie... gymboree is more than i really want to spend on baby and me classes.
cesar picked up our sea world tickets today! i'm sooo excited! i can't wait to go!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
one of my most favorite pictures.... wow... these boys are all of 20 months and 15 months but they already have the boy gene. look at that... they're checking out the bike! sterling and diego seem to really enjoy playing together!
i made a layout of cesar and me! it's not my most favorite picture but it's a decent one. i feel like i've lost weight since that pic but i don't think i really have.
diego... awww.... my baby. i somehow "forgot" that i can print pics in black and white. there is something so nice about black and white.
my first really girly layout in a longgggg time! it's maya's foot! she's one of two. they should be heading to daycare soon... i hope! LOL!!!
gosh... i love this picture... i just LOVE it!
ohhh... FYI: my ipod is dead. still dead. the computer does not "recognize the device" and the ipod is asking me to reload using itunes. i have to accept it's dead. cesar promised me a new one. funny enough... the one i broke is really his... my mom is most right--she called it an overuse injury. yeah... that would be the ticket. i have an ihome, an ipod radio... i live off mine like some do TV. contacted apple--the device is too old for it to be their problem. yeah... i knew that! LOL!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
happy father's day bug!
diego is a superstar! (at least in MY book) he was published at the ripe age of 1 1/2. yup... he drew his daddy! his is in the middle of the top row.