Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a little birdie told me...

i didn't plan on blogging today---but then i was playing with paper and made something i was struggling with for several days now! i saw someone make these super cute bottle cap scrapbooks and i wanted to do one too but didn't want to do something that small... it's just not me to be that small. so then, i was playing/cleaning out my stash when all of a sudden, the maya road chipboard birds fell out! wow! it hit me--there is my mini scrapbook! its for my mom who broke her arm bowling the other day--ouch! in two places no less--double ouch! and has a trip planned to texas that she can't back out of--triple OUCH! so hopefully this will at least get her there with a smile! it's all her grandsons.

i just had to share my new love with you all too... isn't it cute? you won't believe that it's a real COACH bag i bought for only 15 dollars off of craigslist! isn't it fab? just what i need on a hot summer day!


happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

super duper cute!!
that Coach bag ROCKS!!!!

Julie said...

Great bag!! Love the birdie mini too!

Kristi said...

You know I never knew the fascination with coach....until I got my first one as a gift! Must have been a coach weekend, because I picked up a coach at the outlet for 50% off the SALE price! Super fun huh?! Yours is super cute, and OMG so cheap!

Marie said...

Sweet birdie mini! Are u talking about my bottle cap mini? LOL! I LOVE YOUR BAG! Poor moms! Hope she feels betterand heals quickly!

Staci Compher said...

love the mini book!! and now you have me wondering what a bottle cap.....mini book is?? great deal on the purse too...

jadadog said...

awww what a sweet daughter you are! I bet she loved it! And that purse is too stinkin cute for $15 bucks! wow!