Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the bunny came to visit and some other random thoughts...





easter... lovely holiday really but i'm so glad that all the candy holidays are OVER!!! hello-i'm trying to be good over here. yeah, yeah, yeah... i DID buy one pack of those carmel eggs over at vons this am. 62 cents was just tooo low to pass on. but! i will save them for later...


anywho... we went to fresno for easter. ya know, it's just not the same waking up in a hotel room every holiday. i'm so over it. but diego had a great time! he loved playing with his boy cousins. they ran from one end of my mom's house to the other, over and over again. nothing but screaming, stomping feet and an occasional laid out kid. they loved it!


now, the adults were funny. no, let's just name names, joey & diana were funny. i swear they were addicted to the karaoke machine all day long! we thought we were live on american idol.


speaking of idol, omg! was david cook just the most amazing??? omg!!! he was fab! i heard on the news that the cover he did was a cover already done... so who done did that? i like MJ but he's so tainted now i can't really listen to his music without thinking molester. i'd rather listen to a great cover.


cover... cover... that reminds me... today i took diego out in the yard and he ended up in the pool with no covers on... LOL! but, the funny thing is when i went to upload the pictures (you know how i am with my camera...) i realized that one year ago today, yes, TODAY was his first time in the pool. isn't that a hoot!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

David Cook is freaking omg! Kelly and I talk about how we'll hold signs up at a live showing of American Idol that say I'll totally f*ck you David Cook, mine will say I'll take chunky butt (Michael, Australia) as a back up though! LOL. I love his little chunky butt!

Leah C said...

LOVE all the photos.. Diego is a lil cutiepie. I'm glad y'all had a great Easter.

Marie said...

Ok so the person who did it first and better in my opinion is Chris Cornell and it is on my playlist lol! Next those pics are adorable!!!! How cute is ur lil brown boy in that pool. He reminds me of Aeden the older he gets. I hate going away for holidays. Thats what we use to have to do all the time now we refuse. But my family has went down to just my grandma my mom and my sister that has to come my way sooo its easy to say come up here.