Thursday, March 6, 2008

B12 is not working... so i'll listen to the b-52's

i've been so tired lately! wow! dr. suggested taking b12 to help but it doesn't feel like it's working... LOL!


i've just got to share this picture--diego at the park and turning into a little boy. he loves the park and running... yup, he's already running like a fool all over the place. i watch him and know he is a blessing. ahh... the good times are here!
so my birthday is coming up... yah for me! LOL! i can't believe another year has gone by again... wow! i'm so okay with it--i'm not one who really cares. life is in the details and one of those is the amount of years. and, of course, i LOVE birthday cake! not really sure what we're going to do yet. i feel like snow... i love snow... maybe? naw... i don't know if i feel like driving that far right now. any suggestions?

6 comments:

Boriquaz said...

Hope you have a great birthday whatever you decide to do.

Amanda Ann said...

I hope you have an AWESOME birthday!!!

Boriquaz said...

you've been tagged .. go check out my blog

Leah C said...

Happy Birthday Dori!! I hope it's wonderful! Let us know what kind of Birthday Cake you went with. B-12 huh? I've been tired as heck the last few days too. {{big hugs}}

Marie said...

How cute!!!!! Yay our bdays!!! Happy bday sweetie!! I was wondering where the heck u were! Ive been worried about you. Im going to sf with my mom on friday for my bday. I hope you did something just as cool as you are! :) Oh and Im always tired...SIGH!

Kristi said...

B12 does help, you just have to keep taking it! :)