Wednesday, January 9, 2008

so ready for valentine's day...

ahhh... can you feel the love? i heart valentine's day. it's one of my favoritest holidays. i think it comes from the fact (and you can look this up but trust me) teachers get the very most valentine's each year. yup... lol... at least teachers get SOMEthing! for all their unpaid work! LOL. i think i miss working the most on valentine's day.

so today i figured it was time to give these little babies a try. i am so in love with my own work! LOL-i just love how the mailbox turned out. i bought 5 of these so i will be posting more later... i know i want my second one to be hella funky... like pink and green but because of the scrap diet, i can't go buy what i have in mind but i'm sure there is something along the lines of what i'm thinking in my own stash. orange, pink, green, i'm feeling so lisa lobe today--maybe because i watched benny & joon the other day? wait--it's reality bites... oh, whatever! my inner diva is so lisa lobe-nerdy yet uber cute school teacher... oh wait... i was talking about my mailbox--ahhh, to be so ADD... whatever...

random side note=walked 3 miles today (i have a goal of 5 per day) and i joined the other girls in tally on walking to iraq and back! click on the link to learn more.

6 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

MINE!!!! lol

Leah said...

pink and green is not funky.. it's soooooo beautiful. unless you mean funky in a SUPERB sorta way.. then I agree *grins*
Love your lil mailbox, it's a beaut!

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

love that mailbox...it is super cool....Remind me again where you got it....maybe I can go off my scrap diet for a few of these! LOL

Christine said...

beautiful!

Marie said...

That is really cute my dear! I never buy the teachers anything for valentines day only christmas and end of school lol! Sorry unappreciated teacher lady! ;) hehehe you know you are awesome and have a special place in my heart!

Rachael said...

What a pretty mailbox!!