Monday, December 17, 2007

scrap diet

so i was wandering around in blog land and found this idea posted on cathy's blog... http://scrapalicious2007.blogspot.com/
this is just the ticket... can i admit that i have at least 4 poppyink kits all still in the bags they arrived in and yet... i felt the need to purchase the latest kit from tally? omg... rachel has put together the tastiest kit ever! omg... yes, sheers! yah! but, i need to stop... a girl can only own so many sheets of paper! speaking of owning stuff... so, when is a party dress "done?" i've got several dresses i can't wear anywhere but a party (i love to totally dress up!). when is it time to recycle them? i can't really wear them like, more than twice right? i mean, it's like the same group of people at most of the parties we go to and they're not black-hot pink, red... blah! i love color! so what's a girl to do? lol...
oh wait... wasn't this about scrapping? lol...

here are the rules:
1. Create 50 layouts using only products, tools, and supplies we have on hand.
2. Cardstock and adhesive can be purchased when needed.
3. Gift certificates, RAK's, DT kits are not included -those can be used.
4. Larger altered projects count as 1 layout.

8 comments:

Sara said...

hehe you are not the only one my dear. I am horrible!! I have tons and tons of stuff still in the shopping bags!!

Sharmaine said...

goodluck with it :) My problem is I keep scraps and I use scraps and then never get to the new stuff!! I wish they could sell time... yep that would be a winner! Time to scrap, then we would use everything we purchased!!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog, appreciate it ;)

jadadog said...

I hear ya! My prob is that I love to shop scrap stuff, so that is hard to refrain from, plus, I love the organizing part...another reason to shop! ACK! I def could not do that!!!!

Boriquaz said...

to make a link you would do then type what you want the link name to be then to close it off you would type

Boriquaz said...

crap it made the link lol i'll try with all spaces < a href = "">url< / a > with no spaces other than the a href.

Amanda Ann said...

Man... I totally need to use up some paper too... I am so bad!!

Marie said...

I should do this but will i??? Hmmm i ll think about it lol!

Leah said...

I purged most of my stuff 3 weeks ago now.. my kit bin has never looked so good. I really don't know if I could get 50 layouts completed with my stash alone.. hmmmm GL ;)