Tuesday, December 18, 2007

marie is my scrap idol!


i'm still having issues with the little clicky link and a certain boy i won't name is refusing to nap so i'm just here really quick like!
you must look at these amazing owls that miss married marie has created! http://www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com/ i swear, when i grow up, i want to be just like her! i can't believe she can come up with this stuff! wow... i am amazed again by her!


oh yeah, i forgot to share... my gift to self!!! isn't it fab???

2 comments:

Leah said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!! look how cute that is :) Are you a halloween lover?? I adore Halloween and all the cute things. One year I would love to buy a halloween tree.. or maybe I could buy one cheap somewhere and make it myself? hehe Merry early Christmas to you!

Marie said...

YOu did it right u silly girl. Love the gift to self! I want it! LOL!