Wednesday, December 5, 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...



wow... already another christmas? wow. time just flies by. today i did a quick scrap page, diego was being needy and has a cold so i didn't get to take as much time for me as i would have liked but i did get into my new paper. it's called snow globe but i forgot who makes it.






i love this picture. yup, he's wearing capri's for boys... LOL! i can't believe how little he is there. my mom and i took him together to the mall to get his picture taken with santa. she was visiting dec. 5th for cesar's last eye surgery. i wanted to do something special with her here and diego since we live so far.




already, i have the pictures for this year hanging on my mirror where i have all my christmas cards. maybe i'll scrap that one soon too-but for now, i'm just going to look at it. i can't believe we now can say, this is a tradition. it's too soon, it's all too fast!


on another note, i got this from carrie today-lol... i find it amusing...



2 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

Such a cute LO. This year flew by for sure!!
That comic is hilarious!! I may have to put it on my blog, heehee.

Marie said...

Awwww he looks so cute in his boy capris! LOL! That page is awesome! THat funny is funny!