*Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to awhole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it toyou...'Tis the Season to be NICE*
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both-i start off with fancy wrapping and then end up stuffing stuff into bags!
2. Real tree or artificial? up until this year i would have said artificial but this year we bought a real tree and man oh man does my house smell good or what?!?
3. When do you put up the tree? before is was thanksgiving weekend but this time is was last weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? as soon as xmas is over. i never have it up past the 30th. new years gets it own stuff.
5. Do you like eggnog? nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? fashion plates... lol
7. Do you have a Nativity Scene? yup
8. Hardest person to buy for ? my mom... she's crazy, she wants a table set. um, hello, i don't even have a new table and chairs! silly lady. i'm almost ready to get her a set of chairs like mine so when i do get a new table, she can have my old ones too... LOL!
9. Easiest person to buy for? diego. lol! toys are just so fun to buy!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummm... hum... i can't say worst to any.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail! i love them! it's like a mini reminder of old friends!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? nightmare...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? um... i dunno... whenever?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? sure... and wedding too lol!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? pecan pie!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? mine are all green and i've got the old school bubble lights... which i need a few replacements for and can't find... doesn't anyone sell the replacement bubble lights anymore? ugh!
17. Favorite Christmas song? it used to be "do they know it's christmas time at all..." but i like them all pretty much!
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? we travel but that bird is going to land soon. i want to be home and hear diego screaming in the living room that santa came... aww... it's not fair we wake up in a hotel room and the rest of the family is all cool at their houses.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? lol, yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we have a dollar tree santa... we broke our star last year (the old tree fell over... lol, and we need a new one but haven't fell in love with anything yet)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? eve-totally
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? some people forget the spirit and just become angry... it's not about who spent the most people!
23. What I love most about Christmas? cookies and scrap pages to make!